The minute someone decides to walk out of your life, that is the same moment in...– Everyday Life Lessons (via lailalikes)
When sadness was the sea, You taught me how to swim.– Dee Tan (via deetan)
I love you without knowing how or when or from where. … Without...– Dee Tan (via deetan)
Have I found you Flightless bird, jealous,...
5 Things That are Bound to Happen When You...
1. Your heterosexuality gene is vigorously assaulted.
2. You're suddenly watching TV shows you never imagined you would watch simply so you can understand WTF is all over your dash when fandoms start jizzing. Obsession ensues.
3. Schoolwork either a) decreases in quality, b) is procrastinated to the extreme, c) never gets done.
4. You can see your social life over the distant horizon. It's so close, yet so far.
5. You make facebook jokes...even though you have a facebook.
(910): so just incase you wake up on the couch wondering how you got...– http://textsfromlastnight.com
(202): no guy is ever going to take you seriously as a potential marriage...– http://textsfromlastnight.com/
(323): You know you want to come over later (1-323) 1:27a: Um no (1-323)...– http://textsfromlastnight.com/
(480): She makes me want to have breakfast margaritas every day...– http://textsfromlastnight.com/
↓ × Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, イノセンス ◎
(412): Apparently I kept telling the bartender that I was going to set the...– textsfromlastnight.com
I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.– William Shakespeare (via toomuchlight)
Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So...– Haruki Murakami, Kafka On The Shore